Join us in our mission of providing homeless animals with shelter and food while attempting to place them in permanent loving homes.! The work we do is vital, meaningful and rewarding!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Responsible for all duties related to the care of animals (cleaning of the holding areas, assuring that animals receive food and water, basic grooming).
● Cleans all equipment and work areas to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and sanitation. Follows health and safety regulations and protocols.
● Helps maintain accurate records for animal inventory, health, medications, treatments & procedures.
● Must be punctual and reliable.
● Must work well in a team environment and independently
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Must have own transportation and valid drivers license.
● Must be willing to transport animals in vehicle to vet.
● Be available to work some Saturdays, cover sick days and staff holidays.
In addition to the duties listed above, the NLRHS expects the following of each employee: adheres to policies and procedures; performs duties as workload necessitates; communicates regularly with supervisor; and completes other duties as assigned.
Application Deadline: Open until suitable candidate is found.
Drop off resume at NLRHS, 9702 – 97 Street, High Level during business hours or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.